Why choose Scrap Car Disposal Edmonton?
At www.scrapcardisposal.ca we provide the highest quality scrap car disposal and removal in Edmonton and the surrounding areas. Our services are Hassle Free and environmentally friendly. Not only do thousands choose our services but because it’s Hassle Free, they refer us to their friends and family! We are committed to being Canada’s fastest and easiest way to get CASH for a scrap junk or unwanted car. We come to you, pick up your car, truck, van or SUV, tow it away and pay you CASH! If you are tired of that eyesore in your driveway, then Edmonton Scrap Car Disposal is the company for you!
What is Hassle Free service delivery? Hassle free is…
- Reputable service delivered in a timely fashion
- Fully licensed and insured
- Registration and title transferred out of your legal name
- A simple process that can be completed from the comfort of your own home
- Vehicle, car, or truck labeled as “salvage” so it can not be relicensed
- Environmentally friendly scrap car disposal and recycling with no parts sent to landfills, and all fluids Recycled
- Free scrap car towing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in Edmonton and sorroundings.
- Experienced Professional, Fast and Friendly Service
- Convenient Free Towing Arrangements
- Great customer service, a stream lined process, and so much more!
How much does it cost to have my car picked up?
Scrap Car Disposal Edmonton provides free scrap car towing. There is no cost associated with picking up your car, truck or van. Your car will be towed for free. We will usually tow within 24 hours in and around Edmonton. We are a solution based company and will do our best to come up with a great solution for you.
How is Scrap Car Disposal Edmonton different from other damaged car buyers?
We pride ourselves on providing:
- Highest Value – We pay up to $500.00 cash for scrap cars
- Quick Payment for your vehicle, cash for your car on the spot.
- Minimal inconvenience to the seller
- Secure Hassle Free transactions
What kind of vehicles do you accept?
- Unwanted scrap junk vehicles
- Unfinished project cars
- Vehicles whether they run or not.
- Old junk cars
- Scrap cars
- Junk vehicles that are too expensive to repair
- Junk cars abandoned on your property
We accept all years, makes and models of vehicles, cars, and trucks in any condition; working, crashed, junked, it doesn’t matter!
How much cash can I receive for my car?
You can receive up to $500.00 cash for your car. The best way to find out how much cash we will pay YOU for your scarp or junk vehicle is to complete the free quote and find out today! You can also call our friendly and knowledgeable customer care staff at 780-266-9265.
How long does it take to have my car picked up?
Scrap Car Disposal Edmonton works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to make sure we can pick up your car when you need us to.
What if I have multiple cars that need to be removed? Can you help me with that?
Yes. Just let us know how many cars you need to have removed when you complete your custom quote form or when you call us. Be sure to include any information about them so you can get the most accurate quote possible. All questions and/or concerns will be addressed when you are contacted by one of our customer care professionals.
What if the Vehicle is missing parts?
We encourage our customers to remove whatever useful belongings they desire from their vehicles prior to its pickup. For most tows, the only items we required are the four inflated or inflatable tires on the vehicle rims to make for aHassle Free tow. If however the vehicle is missing too many parts, please be aware that in some circumstances, we may not be able to pay cash for it.
Can we book a pick up by phone?
Yes you can, but the fastest and most convenient way for us to serve you is to call us or complete the online “Get a Quote” form. If you have questions, please call us at 780-266-9265.
What areas does Scrap Car Disposal Edmonton serve?
We are pleased to announce that we service Edmonton and the surrounding areas, including Saint Albert, Sherwood Park, and Spruce Grove.
Is the car donation tax deductible?
We pay you CASH for your car and you are then able to take that cash and donate it to the charity of your choice. The charity you choose can give you additional information about tax deductions.
What paperwork do I need to have my car picked up?
The title papers showing ownership for the vehicle as well as the keys if possible are required by our Towers.
Do I have to be there when the car is picked up?
In order for the tow driver to be able to receive the title for the vehicle and the keys, and more importantly, to pay you in cash for your cars value, we require someone be present when the vehicle is removed.